Building a Corporate-Startup Fit: You’re Doing It Wrong
The 5x5x5 Course: Corporate-Startup Fit is officially launching in less than 4 weeks, and if you’re part of the hundreds of innovation and impact practitioners from Switzerland to South Africa and Singapore, then we have a (several) date from the 15th of March as we start the week of the 5x5x5 course. If you’d like to be a part of this course, then keep reading.
In 2020, I pioneered what has been one of my valuable and favourite ways to engage in learning and development, and that is through the 5x5x5 Course. The model is simple, 5x5x5 stands for 5 days (duration of course), 5 resources (each day) and 5 minutes (how long it takes you consume each day of content). Over 400 students signed up!
I kickstarted this course as a means of adding value to the www.vdubese.com newsletter community beyond monthly updates on Impact Innovation, Inclusive Business Practice and African Startups. This was an opportunity to respond to the requests on teaching and consulting what the newsletter covered, productising my speaking engagements and key areas of expertise in corporate innovation and impact acceleration.
The 5x5x5 Course: Corporate-Startup Fit will unpack modelling value-based partnerships between corporates and startups with 5 resources each day to help guide your path to partnership. This course is perfect for you if:
- · You are exploring corporate partnerships for your startup or SME
- · You are a corporate innovator who is building relationship with the startup community
- · You want to build meaningful and impactful relationships beyond vanity metrics and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
- · You have reached the bottleneck of your discussions with a prospective corporate partner
- · You are ready to design a corporate-startup fit partnership that is centered at building a successful path to partnership
Sounds like something that should have your email address on it?
This course is exclusively for newsletter subscribers, and it is absolutely FREE! If you would like to sign up, all you have to do is CLICK HERE by subscribing to the monthly newsletter, and you’re in!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.